Is Your name important and why? When you think about your name you might be thinking oh my name isn't that important but it is. Your name is used for a lot of thing like jobs, check up like at the doctors, school and for who you are. It doesn't have to be your bio name, you could have changed your name like from Heaven to Josh. Your name is very important to your identity and it makes your character or it might not. Sometimes it good to lie about your name but most of the time its not. Over all your name is very important you and who you are.
O- Opinion
R- Reason
E- Example
O- Opinion (again)
Hola Miss Birtch.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I just felt that it makes you who you are and I feel that I have also made improvement on it. I really enjoy writing I would like to do more fun writing like do now's and our essays.